Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All Things Bright: When The Burden Gets Heavy, Humor Lightens the Load

Fried Happy Face by Ephemeron on Flickr

Hola Bloggers! Good day! Ces't La Vie, that's life...good or bad day, life must go on. Continueon dreaming and pinning your hopes to your dreams for an inspiration. One of my dreams is to have my own travel, arts and literature bookshop. I love traveling, arts and literature from when I was small so I would be really contented and happy to have my own bookstore dealing and selling the things that I love. I just want a simple, happy and contented life. It's the kind of life I want to put down roots in and the way I would want my future children to grow up...the simple things....the real things. Ok, before I get carried away I want to be corny this time....I would like to share corny and funny jokes that really made me laugh upon reading them. I apologize to the real source of the jokes. I had jotted them down one day and i forgot which site I had taken them from. Bloggers, let the sense of humor get going, always remembering that, "when the burden gets heavy, humor lightens the load."
Innkeeper: The room is $15 a night. It's $5 if you make your own bed.
Guest: "I'll make my own bed."
Innkeeper: "Good. I'll get you some nails and woods."
Man: " I know how to please a woman."
Woman: " Then please, leave me alone."
Man: "I'd go through anything for you."
Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account."
Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you."
Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?"
Man: "Haven't I seen you some place before?"
Woman: "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore!"
Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Woman: "Unfertilized!"
Man: "Your body is like a temple."
Woman: "Sorry, there are no services today."
OK, bloggers. Time to end my corny jokes corner. Have great days ahead one and all!