Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Verse From My Heart

Listen here now my love
For I want you to know
That I love thee not for the
pleasing things you do
Nor for the great things you know
And I love thee not for thy tender looks
Neither for the fairness of thine speech
But I love thee for that which is in thine heart
That matches that which is in mine heart
And I love thee more for the eternal essence of thine spirit
That gives glorious savour to mine
For heart to heart and soul to soul
Is love in its grandest and purest design.
~~Ophelia 9-21-08~~
Source of Photo: Moon by Alphonse Mucha taken from illusionsgallery.com
"We found each other somewhere between
the day and the night...amidst the past
and the future...and now we are tangled up
with each other. I would love to spend
all my time writing to you; I'd love to share
with you all that goes through my mind,
all that weighs on my heart, all that
gives air to my soul...phantoms of art,
dreams that would be so beautiful
if they could just come true."
~~Luigi Pirandello~~
Have a blessed Sunday and a great new week ahead BLOGGERS!
Sincerely,
Ophelia