Thursday, February 12, 2009




"A long and lasting love

Is what I've always dreamed of

A special bond

That goes beyond the changing of the seasons

A long and lasting love."



"I scarce believe my love to be so pure
As I had thought it was
Because it doth endure
Vicissitude, and season, as the grass;
Methinks I lied all winter, when I swore
My love was infinite, if spring make it more."
~~John Donne~~

Ophelia by you.
True love endures in spite of difficulties. It does not depend upon the continuance of pleasing qualities in the loved ones. It flows from a deep desire for the welfare of the other and grows sweeter with the passing of the years.
Happy Hearts Day, Bloggers!
"I think true love is never blind,
But rather brings an added light.
An inner vision, quick to find
The beauties hid from common sight."
~~Cary~~