Sunday, February 22, 2009

745px-Claude_Monet_022 by you.
"This is my Father's world!
He shines in all that's fair;
In the rustling grass I hear Him pass-
He speaks to me everywhere!"

A white goat.....
and a black one....

our dog sits comfortably among the grass...


take a look at this ....



view from my room's window....




and outside...





view from the terrace...






and another one from the terrace...




Ophelia by you.
Hola bloggers! I had a grand time yesterday at the countryside taking photos of the fresh views of the grassy fields that lay in front of my sister's house and the view of the mountain afar...lovely and serene and the goats that grazed the fields. I felt so refreshed after such an experience. When you feel buffeted by the hustle and bustle of the city, take time to go to the countryside and unwind and relax. Try it.
Have another great and blessed week bloggers!